- 1 How do fire trucks spawn?
- 2 Where do fire trucks spawn in GTA?
- 3 Where is the fire station in GTA 4?
- 4 What is the rarest car in GTA IV?
- 5 Can you be a firefighter on GTA 5?
- 6 Can you store a fire truck in GTA 5?
- 7 Can you be a paramedic in GTA 5?
- 8 How do you plant explosives on doors in GTA 5?
- 9 What’s the best car in GTA IV?
- 10 How do you get the Sultan RS in GTA 4?
- 11 Where can I find good cars in GTA 4?
How do fire trucks spawn?
How to get a Fire Truck in GTA V?
- Pull up your Phone.
- Select Contacts.
- Look for “Emergency Services”
- Select ” Fire Department”
Where do fire trucks spawn in GTA?
In GTA 2’s Residential District it can be found at a fire station near the Mobile RV Park.
Where is the fire station in GTA 4?
Location on the map (red) in Grand Theft Auto IV. The Bohan Fire Station, also known as Ladder 69, is a firehouse of the Fire Department of Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, located in Northern Gardens, Bohan.
What is the rarest car in GTA IV?
Sultan RS is not rare. It’s unique in that it can only be found in one place, and it will only spawn so long as you are driving it, or have driven it recently. Banshees, Turismo, and Coquettes are “rarer” than the average car on the streets, but they aren’t actually rare, just fast.
Can you be a firefighter on GTA 5?
You can choose to be a fireman, who gets to drive the fire engine around, or the battalion chief, who cruises around in a red Granger SUV.
Can you store a fire truck in GTA 5?
Take a look at below tutorial detailing how to store any non premium vehicle in Grand Theft Auto Online garage including regular police cruisers. With this trick, you can store vehicles in your online garage you wouldn’t normally be able to store, such as police cruisers, fire trucks, paramedic vehicles et cetera.
Can you be a paramedic in GTA 5?
Like you use to do in previous GTA games? I know you can do Taxi missions in GTA5. But I was wondering if you can do Police/ Ambulance and Firefighter missions as well? No, you have taxi missions, tow truck missions and random jobs for businesses that you own.
How do you plant explosives on doors in GTA 5?
Follow Michael as he will lead the way to the top floor. Enter the elevators and then follow Mike up the stairs to the 53rd floor. At the 53rd floor, plant a Sticky Bomb at the server door and then detonate it.
What’s the best car in GTA IV?
The best cars are(only sports cars:
- Bullet GT and Police Stinger(not a sport car but it’s extrimly fast)
- Super GT, Infernus and F620.
- Coquette and Sultan RS.
- Feltzer and Super Drop Diamond(not a sports car but it’s very fast)
- Ruiner and Blista Compact.
How do you get the Sultan RS in GTA 4?
- Parked in the bushes behind the garage of a run-down mansion in Westdyke, Alderney; the mansion is located at the end of a dirt road, at one of the northernmost points of the island.
- Chances of finding one on the streets increases if the player is already driving one.
Where can I find good cars in GTA 4?
- Turismo- $36,300.
- Cavalcade- $23,100.
- Cognoscenti- $29,700.
- Sultan- $11,550.
- Sentinel- $7,750.
- Rancher- $8,250. Algonquin (10)
- Dukes- $7,260.
- NRG-900- $8,250.