- 1 What is the place of assembly?
- 2 What is an assembly permit?
- 3 How do I get a certificate of occupancy in NYC?
- 4 How do I renew my FDNY permit?
- 5 What is considered an assembly?
- 6 What are some examples of freedom of assembly?
- 7 Do you need a permit to protest in Georgia?
- 8 Can you live in a house without a CO?
- 9 How do I get a new certificate of occupancy?
- 10 How much does it cost to get a certificate of occupancy in NYC?
- 11 How do I pay my FDNY violation?
- 12 How do I schedule a FDNY inspection?
- 13 How do I contact NYFD?
What is the place of assembly?
1. A building (excluding dwelling units), or portion thereof, in which a specified number (the actual number depends on the local code) of persons may gather for recreational, educational, political, social, or other purposes, such as to await transportation, or to eat or drink.
What is an assembly permit?
Assembly permits include the right to vend food, merchandise or services. Assembly Permit Application. $50.00 application fee if Assembly is 9,999 persons and under; $100 if Assembly is 10,000 persons or greater.
How do I get a certificate of occupancy in NYC?
Getting a Copy of a CO Use the Buildings Information System to look up the property. In the building’s profile, the “ View Certificates of Occupancy ” link will display the CO. You can also obtain a copy of a Certificate of Occupancy from the Department’s Customer Service Counter in your borough office.
How do I renew my FDNY permit?
- To renew by mail, send renewal fee with the renewal notice to the address below, attention to Cashier’s Unit.
- To renew in person, visit the testing center of FDNY at 9 MetroTech Center, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
What is considered an assembly?
Assembly (Group A) – places used for people gathering for entertainment, worship, and eating or drinking. Examples: churches, restaurants (with 50 or more possible occupants), theaters, and stadiums.
What are some examples of freedom of assembly?
The freedom to assemble refers to the American people’s right to get together for any purpose. Hosting a party, having a board game night with the neighbors, or even going to church are all freedom of assembly examples.
Do you need a permit to protest in Georgia?
Individual protesters (not part of a group) do not need a permit. Check with local government agencies to see if you need a permit, or look for the regulations on-line. (WWW.MUNICODE.COM has a good collection of municipal and county codes – click ONLINE LIBRARY then the map of Georgia.)
Can you live in a house without a CO?
A CO must be issued for your property before you can legally take up residence in the home. In many cases, your insurance company also may require one, so if you move in without one is not only illegal, if there is a fire, etc.
How do I get a new certificate of occupancy?
C OF O PROCESS IN LAGOS STATE
- File an application to obtain the land information from the Surveyor General’s office at Alausa.
- Purchase of private certificate of occupancy application form.
- The application form is submitted with the above mentioned documents.
How much does it cost to get a certificate of occupancy in NYC?
The fee for obtaining a new or amended C of O is currently $100, which does not include the filing fee for the DOB work permit (approximately 1% of the construction cost ) and other associated filing fees.
How do I pay my FDNY violation?
Alternatively, you can pay these fees online at nyc.gov/citypay by clicking the ” Pay Inspection Fee” button. To speak with someone at the FDNY’s accounting unit, reach out to 718-999-2905 or 718-999-0618.
How do I schedule a FDNY inspection?
To arrange an appointment with the Scheduling Supervisor (request for inspection or re- inspection, inquiry, etc.) in person, please contact the booking clerk at 718-999-5114 at least 48 hours prior to the intended date. The building occupants shall be notified prior to the test date.
How do I contact NYFD?
- FDNY Headquarters | 718-999-2000.
- District Office Main Line 1 | 718-999-2719.
- District Office Main Line 2 | 718-999-2457.
- District Office Main Line 3 | 718-999-2458.