- 1 Where can I find FDNY violations?
- 2 How do I get my FDNY report?
- 3 What is an FDNY violation order?
- 4 How do I pay my FDNY violation?
- 5 How do I pay a civil penalty in NY?
- 6 How do I report a fire hazard in NYC?
- 7 How do I renew my FDNY permit?
- 8 How do I contact NYFD?
- 9 How do I contact FDNY?
- 10 How long do you have to pay a ticket in NY?
- 11 What is NYC DOB now?
- 12 How do I schedule a FDNY inspection?
Where can I find FDNY violations?
- Submit your request via mail to: Bureau of Legal Affairs. Administrative Enforcement Unit. 9 MetroTech Center, 1st Floor. Brooklyn, New York 11201.
- Submit your request via email to: [email protected] fdny. nyc.gov.
How do I get my FDNY report?
Fire or Ambulance Report
- Online. Visit the Fire Department’s records page.
- By Mail. FDNY Public Records Unit. 9 MetroTech Center, 1st Floor. Brooklyn, NY 11201-3857.
- In Person. 9 MetroTech Center, 1st Floor; use the Flatbush Avenue entrance. Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 4 PM, except holidays.
- By Phone.
What is an FDNY violation order?
FDNY Violations A Violation Order is an FDNY infraction typically issued for imminent safety hazards. If written copies of Violation Orders are unavailable, the FDNY will typically provide a printout with fewer details and direct inquiries to the issuing District Office.
How do I pay my FDNY violation?
Alternatively, you can pay these fees online at nyc.gov/citypay by clicking the ” Pay Inspection Fee” button. To speak with someone at the FDNY’s accounting unit, reach out to 718-999-2905 or 718-999-0618.
How do I pay a civil penalty in NY?
You may pay the penalty online, by mail, or in person. If you did not pay before the hearing and you did not contest your summons by participating in a hearing, then you will be found in violation of the charge by a default and a higher penalty may be imposed.
How do I report a fire hazard in NYC?
Call 911 to report an emergency situation or condition that might cause danger to life or personal property. You can file a complaint about a potential fire hazard.
How do I renew my FDNY permit?
To renew by mail, send renewal fee with the renewal notice to the address below, attention to Cashier’s Unit. To renew in person, visit the testing center of FDNY at 9 MetroTech Center, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
How do I contact NYFD?
- FDNY Headquarters | 718-999-2000.
- District Office Main Line 1 | 718-999-2719.
- District Office Main Line 2 | 718-999-2457.
- District Office Main Line 3 | 718-999-2458.
How do I contact FDNY?
Thank you for contacting the FDNY Foundation. If your request is for the New York City Fire Department, you can call 718.999. 2000 or visit: https://www1. nyc.gov/ fdny.
How long do you have to pay a ticket in NY?
If you received a parking ticket in New York City, you can pay it online, by mail, or in person. To avoid penalties, the City must receive your ticket payment within 30 days of the ticket date.
What is NYC DOB now?
DOB NOW is the Department’s self-service online tool that will enable Owners, Design Professionals, Licensees, and Filing Representatives to do all business with the Department online. DOB NOW is part of our Building One City plan to provide better customer service and increased access to information.
How do I schedule a FDNY inspection?
To arrange an appointment with the Scheduling Supervisor (request for inspection or re- inspection, inquiry, etc.) in person, please contact the booking clerk at 718-999-5114 at least 48 hours prior to the intended date. The building occupants shall be notified prior to the test date.